Compost Records is launching a remix contest for Brexit Jazz “Brexit Jazz”, one of the spontaneously jammed gems created by Beanfield, Roberto Di Gioia (Marsmobil) and Compost head Michael Reinboth the day after the Brexit plebiscite. The Brexit will be a long story, that’s why the remix contest has been launched.
Please do not spread, share or offer your remix to any third party other than to us.
The Compost team in conjunction with Beanfield and Roberto Di Gioia will listen carefully to all the remixes and will select five (5) winners:
1. and 2. Prize: The two best ones chosen will get a release on Compost Records
3. Prize: Care-package of 20 vinyls and 20 CDs, and two T-Shirts from the Compost vaults
4. Prize: Care-package with 10 Vinyls, 10 CDs from the Compost vaults
5. Prize: “Soul / Love – 20 Years Compost Records” book incl. 40 Tracks Download
The deadline for your remix is Saturday 31th of December 2016.
Brexit Jazz Remix Competition Rules:
– Your remix must contain at least ONE recognizable part of the original.
– You must submit your remix via email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
– Do not enable downloads or streams anywhere else
– You can submit more than one remix if you like
– Send a copy of your remix track on 16bit / 44 kHz lossless .wav or .aiff format
– Keep an unmastered copy in 24bit / 44 kHz lossless .wav or .aiff format, with enough headroom (-6dB) for us to master
– Do not send work in progress or unfinished remixes
– Remix parts are copyright of © Compost Records , Compost Medien GmbH & Co KG, that means, they can only be used for this contest only. All other use is strictly prohibited.
– Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
The Brexit Jazz Remix competition schedule:
Remix competition begins now!
Submissions will closed on 31. December 2016
Winner will be chosen on 30. January 2017